Volkswagen I.D. Crozz

This article is about the crossover. For the hatchback, see Volkswagen I.D. For the Microbus, see Volkswagen I.D. Buzz.

The Volkswagen I.D. Crozz is an electric concept car based on Volkswagen's electric MEB platform, and part of the I.D. series. It was first shown as a prototype at the 2017 Shanghai Auto Show. A revised version, named the "I.D. Crozz II", was shown at the 2017 Frankfurt Auto Show. A production vehicle based on this prototype will be launched in 2020. A hint of the I.D. Crozz production version was also promised for the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show, alongside the debut of the ID.3 and the next generation E-up.

I.D. CROZZ – the name says it all. I.D. stands above all for 'Identity' and 'Iconic Design', while CROZZ relates to the new CUV category. A sporty, interactively designed zero-emission all-rounder – with electric all-wheel drive that is equally impressive in the urban jungle as it is on the rough terrain of an adventurous and active life.
Electric concept car with 500 km range, all-wheel drive and autopilot mode New CleanAir system ensures extremely clean air on board the ID. CROZZ